I had hoped if I made this summery dessert it would make the heat come by quicker — Ooh and it seemed to have worked as today was a super 40 degree!
I spent half an hour searching for a simple recipe and I’ve narrow it down to this!
2 Tbs Sago pearls
1 Cup hot water
2 Tbs Mango or Passionfruit flavoured Jelly crystals (I coudln’t find mango so I used passionfruit, I love the tangyness)
½ Mango pureed
½ Mango diced
½ Cup Evaporated Milk
1) Put the sago pearls in a pot of boiling water and simmer until sago turns transparent, strain under cold water and set aside.
2) Dissolve the jelly crystals in the hot water, allow to cool
3) Combine the jelly mixture, evaporated milk, mango and sago pearls
4) Divide among 4-6 glass bowls
5) Chill for 3 hours or over-night for best consistency.
* Serve with mango pieces and evaporated milk.